Monday, January 20, 2014

Crochet Trampoline Blanket (Now You Can JUMP On Your Bed!)

Back in September, I received a custom order for a full-size crochet blanket. The design?

A trampoline!

Yep. A crochet trampoline blanket. The woman who ordered it is an athlete on Team USA. She is the World Champion of Double Mini Trampoline (which is a sport considered too dangerous to be in the Olympics).

I think it turned out great! Here are some of the photos.

crochet trampoline blanket











crochet trampoline blanket




crochet trampoline blanket


This is the largest project I've taken on so far! I am so pleased with how it turned out!


If you'd like a blanket for yourself or someone you love,
Blankets start at $500 and usually take 6 months or so to make. 
Message me on facebook for a free consultation!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

My Goddaughter is in gymnastics and her mother asked me to crochet a trampoline blanket to be raffled off for her daughters team. I have no clue on how to make the pattern. The blanket you made is exactly what she asked me to make. How did you get the pattern? May I get the pattern from you. My Goddaughter is only four so I don't want to spend $500 on a blanket that may not bring that much at raffle. Can you help me out? Please email me.
Thank you so much.

Ashley Kaye said...

Dollie, I'm not sure how to reach you. Could you send an email to me? mysweetsomethings@ashleyludlow.com

Steel Bird said...

SteelBird is one of the Best rubber bellows manufacturers. Our clients can avail this gamut from us in a wide variety of shapes and sizes as per their specific industrial applications. Rubber Bellows are used as extension joints for moving parts and providing flexible alignments.