Monday, May 14, 2012

Organ Donation Awareness

I was asked to make a headband with an applique of an organ donation awareness ribbon on it.
I love how it turned out, and I wanted to share it with you.

I have a feeling I'll be making more of these in colors like:
Pink (breast cancer awareness)
Yellow (military awareness)
Red (heart health awareness)
and many other colors that represent important reasons for awareness! 

What cause are you supporting? 

Let me know in the comments section below.

You can order this headband for yourself or for a group of people attending a local event:

-Ashley


1 comment:

Jodie said...

Ashley i really love it, It brought tears to my eyes. A few years ago, I got really sick and went into kidney failure, Thank God my kidney's are fine now but my daughter and sil, and sis all made a team and walk every year in honour of me. I would love to do the walk with them but I can't but I do volunteer. I had people walking in honour of me that I didn't know they walk with my sis and supported me through her. My daughter will wear this proudly. Thank you sooo much.