Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Latest for January

Adult size Tigger hat. This was a custom order. 




The Bearded Hat. This was me proving that it isn't that hard to make a hat with a beard attached. 
I want to attach the beard to a thicker hat though. I think this green one is going to become Oscar the Grouch.
This hat will keep you very warm! I was quite toasty while wearing it. 

You choose the colors when you order custom. Send your requests to: iloveapiano@gmail.com

(too bad I didn't have a boy model it....as I look awful in this hat and I couldn't find any sunglasses.)


More to come. I've been a slacker lately, but trust me there will be much more! I can't get enough crochet. 
I think one of my favorite things about crochet, is the ability to create just about anything! Go to etsy.com and click on the crochet link. I am always amazed at the fun things that can be done with crochet. When I have a break from custom orders I like to make things just for the fun of it. 

Hope you are all having a good day  :)

3 comments:

Tara said...

That's awesome! Oh, how I enjoyed seeing this post! You are so creative and fun!

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Wow - awesome!

How much are your Tigge Hats? Do you do Pooh, too?

Would you let me know? I have two girls with birthdays soon and I know that they would love these?

Thank you!

Jade Robles said...

Great read, thanks for writing this