Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Headbands!

Okay these have got to be my new favorite obsession: big headbands with flowers attached! They are so cute!







These are all hand crocheted in a smoke free and pet free home.
Each flower is detachable and interchangeable. They have a clip on the back so you can wear them on anything, or just in your hair by themselves!
They are made in a variety of colors and textures.
The best part is, you tell me how you'd like it made and your wish is my command! This is great if you want something that is truly one of a kind.
Headbands include one flower.
To order, email me with detailed specifications: iloveapiano@gmail.com

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I've sent your web address to my daughters. I hope that brings some business your way. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Ashley Kaye said...

Thanks Mary!