Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Cowboy Booties and other fun stuff :)

There will definitely be more of these cute  cowboy booties coming. I just wanted to show you what they look like. I'll be making a black and white pair and a pink pair in the near future, so check back for those!


Obviously they'll be sold in pairs... but I had only finished one, so here it is. :)
I found the pattern online from an old Annie's Attic (1980)

I'm going to be selling these but I haven't decided on a price yet.
How much would you pay for a pair??
Leave your answer in the comment section below.


Here are a couple of hats I made for my contest winners from this blog last month and also the contest from Military Duty Stations' blog. 





These are some of my favorite scarves ever: Curly Q scarves! They are starting to trend, as I've seen them everywhere. I saw one in the Quilted Bear and had to try my hand at one. I don't have a pattern for these, but it is really a simple concept. To order a curly Q scarf, send your request to: iloveapiano@gmail.com










I also had a little fun and made an ipod/phone cozy. (mine isn't an iphone, but it's a similar shape)








Kinda fun :)
I'll make custom phone cozies by request only. 
I'm thinking I want to put a strap on this one so I can put it around my shoulder.


I made a few videos today about some crochet basics. I will look them over and post them soon. I'm also working on getting a free pattern to post (one of my originals). Still trying to decide. 

Have a good one!

No comments: